Irving R. Epstein
Professor of Chemistry and
Volen National Center for Complex Systems
Ph.D., Harvard University
Nonlinear Chemical Dynamics
Ph.D., Prague Institute of Chemical Technology
Oscillatory chemical reactions and pattern formation in reaction-diffusion systems
Visiting Professor, China University of Mining and Technology
Ph.D., Nankai University
System dynamics and active locomotion
Naziru M. Awal
B.Sc., City College of New York of CUNY
Nonlinear coupled systems
B.S., Elmira College
Turing pattern formation on growing domains
- Krisztina Kurin-Csörgei, Professor of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, Eötvös University, Budapest, Hungary
- Miklós Orbán, Professor of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, Eötvös University, Budapest, Hungary
- Teresa Kowalska, Professor and Head of General Chemistry and Chromatography, University of Silesia, Poland
- Layla Badr, Associate Professor of Chemistry, Notre Dame University, Louaize, Lebanon
- Annette Taylor, Senior Lecturer in Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Renwu Zhang, Assistant Professor of Physical Sciences, Southern Utah Univeristy
- Pier Luigi Gentili, Department of Chemistry, University of Perugia, Italy
- Kenneth Kustin
- Anatol M. Zhabotinsky
- Vladimir K. Vanag
- Delora Gaskins, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels
- Malia McAvoy, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA
- Jorge Carballido-Landeira, Professor Ayudante Doctor, Physics, Univeristy of Oviedo, Spain
- Mohammed Alamgir, Director of Research, LG Chem Power
- Igal Berenstein, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Potsdam, Germany
- Andrej Bugrim, President and CEO, Silver Beach Analytics
- Nick Camp, Providence, RI
- Ofra Citri, Patent Attorney, Soroker Agmon
- Matthew Eager, Assistant Editor, Physical Review B.
- Elizabeth Edblom, Laboratory Manager, Physics Research, 3M
- Ole Jensen, Principal Investigator, F. C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
- Sándor Kádár, Lecturer in Chemistry, Curry College
- Robert Olsen, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Stockton University
- Orit Saigh, Physician, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
- Tony Tanner, Professor of Chemistry Emeritus, Austin College
- Elaine Braun-Keller, educational consultant, Littleton, MA
- Domenico Bullara, Novartis, Cambrdige, MA
- Zulma Jiménez, Notre Dame of Maryland University, Baltimore, MD
- Viktor Horváth, Cyclerion Therapeutics, Cambrdige, MA
- Masahiro Toiya, CCS America
- Shridhar Seshan, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, India
- Tamás Bánsági Jr., Teaching Fellow in Physical Chemistry, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Jorge Delgado, Associate Professor, Guanajuato University, Mexico
- Evgeny Zemskov, Department of Continuum Mechanics, Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Federico Rossi, Assistant Professor of Environment, Earth, and Physical Sciences, University of Salerno, Italy
- Marcin Leda, Institute of Physical Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
- Ivan Valent, Associate Professor, Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Klára Kovács, Teva Pharmaceutical, Debrecen, Hungary
- Rachel McIlwaine, INSPIRE Science Outreach Co-ordinator, Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Rachana Sahney, Assistant Professor, Amity University, India
- Anna Balazs, Professor of Chemical Engineering, Univ. of Pittsburgh
- György Bazsa, Professor of Chemistry, Kossuth University
- David Bray, Operations Manager, Chemistry, MIT
- Caroline Colijn, Professor of Mathematics, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Michael Crowley, Scripps Research Institute
- Patrick De Kepper, Emeritus, CNRS, Bordeaux
- Attila Horváth, Dean, Faculty of Sciences, Pecs University, Hungary
- W. Philip Huskey, Associate Professor, Rutgers University, Newark
- Kyoung-Ran Kim, Pukyong National University
- Enio Kumpinsky, Principal Consultant, ioMosaic
- István Lengyel, Research Fellow, Sabic America
- Jerzy Maselko, Professor of Chemistry Emeritus, University of Alaska, Anchorage
- Alberto Muñuzuri, Professor of Physics, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- István Nagypál, Professor of Chemistry Emeritus, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Miklós Orbán, Professor of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry Emeritus, Eötvös University, Hungary
- Gábor Peintler, Associate Professor of Physical Chemistry, University of Szeged, Hungary
- John Pojman, Professor of Chemistry, Louisiana State University
- Horacio Rotstein, Professor of Biological Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Simeen Sattar, Professor of Chemistry, Bard College
- Mark Schumaker, Associate Professor of Mathematics, Washington State Univ
- Reuben Simoyi, Professor of Chemistry, Portland State University
- Frances Skinner, Associate Professor of Physiology, Univ. of Toronto
- Lingfa Yang, Principal Specialist Consultant, Medacuity Software
- Akiko Kaminaga, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Kagoshima University, Japan
- David Gomez Miguez, Associate Professor of Biophysics, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
- Gyula Rábai,Professor of Physical Chemistry Emeritus, University of Debrecen, Hungary
- May Lim, Professor of Physics, University of the Philippines
- Alexander Cherkashin, Assistant Professor, Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Daniel Farb
- Jamie Soohoo
- Yunqiao "Josephine" Gan, Graduate Student, Chemistry, The Ohio State University
- Sumner Alperin-Lea, Graduate Student, Chemistry, University of Toronto
- Samantha Sheperd, Graduate Student, Chemistry, University of Oregon
- Yongwoon Kim
- Daniel Kutner, Graduate Student, Physics, UC Santa Barbara
- Zhiheng Wang, Graduate Student, Chemistry, University of Pennsylvania
- Manhao (Danny) Zeng , Graduate Student, Chemistry, UC Santa Barbara
- Ariel Hyre, Graduate Student, Chemistry, Boston University
- Asher Preska Steinberg, Postdoc, New York University
- Daniel Feldman, Research Assistant, Neurosurgery department, Brigham and Women's hospital
- John Chavis, Graduate Student, Applied Mathematics, Cornell University
- Sama Ansari, Drexel University, College of Medicine
- Jerry Saunders
- Ethan Meltzer, MD, Dallas
- Debra Banville, AstraZeneca
- Lynn Cominsky, Professor and Chair, Chemistry and Physics, Sonoma State Univ
- Chris Dateo, NASA
- Ted Heilweil, NIST
- Robert Kaner, Physician, Cornell Medical Center
- Polina Ogas, Harvard Medical School
- Sarah Robinson, Graduate Student, Neuroscience, UC San Fransisco
- Ariel Levy, Dentist, New Yourk City
Epstein Group as of summer 2015.
Rear row, left: Milos Dolnik, Zulma Jiménez, Viktor Horváth, Daniel Kutner, Masahiro Toiya.
Front row, left: Naziru Awal, Delora Gaskins, Irving Epstein, Evelyn Panagakou, Zhiheng Wang.
Epstein Group as of summer 2011.
Rear row, left: Tamás Bánsági, Vladimir Vanag, Raphael Nagao, Pier Luigi Gentili, Daniel Feldman.
Front row, left: Delora Gaskins, Viktor Horváth, Jorge Delgado, Milos Dolnik, Irving Epstein.
Epstein Group as of summer 2008.
Rear row, left: Tamás Bánsági
Jr., Miklós Orbán, Marcin Leda, Anatol Zhabotinsky, Irving Epstein,
Rachel McIlwaine, Masahiro Toiya, Vladimir Vanag.
Front row, left: Sama Ansari, Damilola Daniel Phillips, Ethan Meltzer,
Klára Kovács, Milos Dolnik.
Epstein Group as of summer 2007.
Rear row, left: Milos Dolnik,
Masahiro Toiya, Samuel Richter, Rachel McIlwaine, Krisztina
Kurin-Csörgei, Marcin Leda, Miklos Orbán, Klára Kovács.
Front row, left: Vladimir Vanag, Anatol Zhabotinsky, Irving Epstein,
Daniel Keller, Rachana Sahney.
Epstein Group as of summer 2005.
Rear row, left: Akiko Kaminaga, Krisztina Kurin-Csörgei, Miklos Orbán, Lingfa Yang, Ralph Nicholas Camp, May Lim.
Front row, left: Milos Dolnik, Anatol Zhabotinsky, Polina M. Navrotskaya, Sarah E. Robinson, Irving Epstein, Vladimir Vanag
Epstein Group as of 1999.
Left: Vladimir Vanag, Irving Epstein,
Anatol Zhabotinsky, Miklós Orbán, Milos Dolnik, Lingfa Yang, Attila
Horváth, Krisztina Kurin-Csörgei.
Last update: 05/04/2020